Saturday, March 19, 2011

Goodnight Lullaby Inspired

Goodnight Lullaby Inspired
Goodnight Lullaby Inspired by anydeth featuring a jacquard dress
GNL by Avril Lavigne inspired set :)

Avril recently released her new album called Goodnight Lullaby. It's definitely a great work of art! It's far more composed and soft compared to her last album, The Best Damn Thing. I especially adore Push, Smile, and Wish You Were Here.  It makes me think of love, regret, and overthinking.


In honor of her comeback! I've made a polyvore outfit. This is my first time using it, so I only used some of the top things that were shown. It's a soft and fluffy feel, like tulle or chiffon; the peach, sheer gray, and muted tone colors give an underrepresented feel to it. The nail polish gives a little pop. The outfit comes together to a perfect spring date outfit, like when you'd be outside with a Smile on your face with the leaves blooming and the flowers falling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment