Sunday, March 6, 2011

Steve Jobs vs. Bill Gates

Steve Jobs versus Bill Gates. I suppose this is an obvious enough title.

Steve Jobs- the creator of APPLE. My beautiful iTouch, my older brother's iPhone (2 of them, in fact), and my father's iPhone/iPad. And all my friends went to our friend's house, and all of us had an iTouch or iPhone. The latest trend. Ahh, EVERYONE be lovin' these. He's raking in the dough, and we love the simplicity of his company's gadgets. And j'adore how iCarly parodies the name and even the gadgets with iPear, and the show name.

Bill Gates- Microsoft's founder dude. Where would my operating system BE WITHOUT HIM!? I would not be posting on this blog if not for him. I am glad, sir. Very. I doubt Apple woulda popped out without him. Mighty glad I am, and might glad I will always be. He's retired now, but he's pretty much still rich & doing better things with his money- philanthropists are wonderful folks. I'm glad to say he's someone I admire. :D

This commences.. mine's comparison of techy folksies. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment