Sunday, April 17, 2011

Friday's Multi Cultural Faire

Well, usually our school, which is in California, small with about 800 kids, and public (automatically means ghetto, no funding, sports about to be laid off, great teachers replaced with absolutely horrid ones) had a great time. Luckily for us, our ASB manages to fund enough for our rather expensive rallies and events.

We had our faire on the soccer field, which was pretty new- we usually have fairs or events in the quad or gym, which gets horribly stuffy and crowded and gross and icky with food splatters everywhere! But the soccer field was nicely spaced, lots of room, enough area for everyone to just hang out, even with the stage (made out of upside down tables with a big gray platform on top) and the stalls.

I basically hung out near the end of the field close to the school's front end, next to the MESA stall. We were selling Subway wiches & Capri Sun, and I think we at least broke even, so that's good enough for me.

And I pretty much saw my crush like 20 feet away the whole carnival, so that was pretty cool.

I just wished I'd dressed prettier on Friday, but luckily there's few pictures of me to boot. Hoorah for no pictures on crappy days!

PS: Korean + Freestyle Club did a really beast Nu Abo/Wedding Dress dance, sucks that it was only 2 minutes though!

-chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment